Sunday, February 20, 2011

"5 level or 15 level high note is possible"

Think the person who said this is crazy? Now think again! Yes that was the best opening I could think of sorry


IU expressed her anticipation for a solo concert.

On the Feb. 19th broadcast of KBS 2TV’s ‘Entertainment Relay’, IU stated “I really want to hold my own concert” and “Not only a 3-level high note, but even a 5-level or 15-level high note is possible.”

IU’s 3-level high note in ‘Good Day’ became a hot issue. She has made her acting debut through KBS 2TV’s ‘Dream High’ and is currently promoting her new song ‘A Story Only I Didn’t Know.’

Meanwhile, IU will be the opening act for the upcoming Corinne Bailey Rae concert to be held in March.


Translation: janeberryblue @ WeHeartIU.com
Source: Newsen

If she really did a 5 level note. I think not only would she be world famous. She would be deitified lol

No comments:

Post a Comment