Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Please give it a lot of love"

Yes! You heard it! Pls give IU (and this blog) lot's of love!!!


Recently, IU shared a photo of herself against a winged backdrop and asked fans to promise her that they’d give much love to her new follow-up track on her me2day


She wrote, “‘The Story Only I Didn’t Know‘! This song is more precious to me than any song I’ve ever sang! Please give it a lot of love ^^ Good night!”
 
The mural IU is standing before is actually a drawing that appeared in KBS’s “Dream High.”

Fans commented in reply, “I’ll hope for your daebak once more,” “A song that doesn’t disappoint!,” “I have it on repeat, it’s so good,” and “Fighting with your singing and acting!”

Let's support IU (and this blog too) by pushing her to the top of the charts!! through voting

Note: me2day is the Korean version of tweeter

Credits: Vitalsign@allkpop

Source: JoinMsn

No comments:

Post a Comment