Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy together!

Yes after appearing on "Come to Play", IU will be appearing on "Happy together". However, it came from a rather interesting source.



Actor Kim Kap Soo of MBC’s “All My Love” released a spoiler for the “Happy Together” line-up through his own Twitter!

On March 19th, he wrote, “I’m going to film ‘Happy Together.’ Line-up includes IU, Eunjung, Yangpa, and Kim Mi Ryeo. I didn’t think I’d be able to appear on the show with such pretty friends. It feels like a good Saturday, even the weather feels warm. Feels nice!”


Netizens replied, “So jealous, you’re with IU and Eunjung…,” “You just revealed the line-up!,” and “I must make sure to watch the broadcast next week.” 

Credits: Vitalsign@allkpop
Source: Nate

Be sure to catch it! Or come back here for updates! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment