Friday, March 18, 2011

"If my uncle fans saw my bare face, they wouldn’t like me”


IU drew much attention for her humble attitude.

On the latest recording of the MBC FM4U ‘Dreaming of a Spring Radio’, IU was embarrassed by talks of IU Syndrome.

On this day, one listener called in, saying “I am a male student suffering from IU Syndrome. One of the symptoms is ‘deluding oneself that one might be the oppa that IU is looking for’” and asking uniquely(?) “Please tell me a method for disliking IU.” When the ‘Spring Radio’ trio of MCs said that they could sympathize with this IU Syndrome, IU looked embarrassed and let out a cute laugh.

To answer the fan’s request on “How to dislike IU”, IU responded by stating “You just need to see my bare face,” causing an explosion of laughter in the studio. IU further explained “My mom really hates it when I go on air with my bare face. I think I look OK but my mom insists that I never go on broadcasts with my bare face.” However, everyone disagreed and instead, crowned IU as the ‘Be-all-and-end-all of Flawless Celebrities’.

This episode will air on March 19th at 8PM.

Translation: janeberryblue @ WeHeartIU.com
Source: Newsen

No comments:

Post a Comment