Sunday, April 3, 2011

[Update 2] IU loves Corinne Bailey Rae more than her mom

Update 2: Included an eng subbed video of the interview! (I realized that some might have difficulties loading the video. If that happens, just click the link below it. =)

Update: Included video link of the segment (unsubbed)

I think IU's Mom best don't read this. As if she comes to my blog haha


A few days back, IU got to perform as the opening act for her role model, Corinne Bailey Rae, when she stopped by Seoul for her Korean concert. Today, “One Night in TV Entertainment” aired IU’s excited reactions when she finally got to meet the singer-songwriter backstage!

IU gushed, “I love her as much as I love my mom. I can’t even speak properly, and my hands are shaking!” 

Unable to contain her excitement, IU later added, “I love Corinne-ssi more than my mother!” and went on to reveal that that it was because of Rae that she picked up the guitar and found the strength to carry on, even after failing over 20 auditions in a row.

When told that IU wanted to hear her play the guitar, Rae happily agreed, and the two performed a duet on the spot. IU shook off her nerves by continuing to exclaim, “This has to be a dream!” 


Credits: Vitalsign@allkpop
Source: Nate

Video


IU (아이유) One Night of TV Entertainment cut... by weheartiuTV


I think I will react like IU if I meet IU lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment