Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jun Hyun Mu Challenges IU!1

Challenge what you ask. Well read to find out =)

Anchorman Jun Hyun Mu has expressed that he’d like to engage in a ‘four high note’ battle with singer IU!
During the March 17th broadcast of KBS’s “Happy Together“ (Note: this is not the episode that IU is appearing on), the anchorman showed off his ‘four high notes’, and subsequently earned a ton of attention from both netizens and viewers alike.

On March 23rd, he took to his Twitter to write, “I’m embarrassed myself, but if you all would like it, I’d love to try an official high note battle with IU! IU told me that she had fun watching the broadcast.”

Netizens commented, “I’d love to see it!,” and “I think IU would be laughing too hard to even get up to her ‘three high notes’!”

Credits: Vitalsign@allkpop
Source: Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment