Friday, March 18, 2011

[Update] Yoo Hee Yeol Sketch book!

[Update] Included videos of the entire IU cuts rather than just performances =)

IU recently appeared on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook! Check out her performance!






In the past, host Yoo Hee Yeol would always display nervousness and amazement towards IU. Knowing this, IU changed the lyrics of “Dreaming” to describe Yoo Hee Yeol, which made him all the more nervous!
She sang, “Sharp eyes like a hawk, forehead like the Pacific Ocean, small and cute shoulders~ Established appearance from behind, a white face, with a warm way of speaking~ Did you miss me? Don’t just laugh~ I know how you feel, uncle~ Even when you’re coy, I know. You can fool a ghost but you can’t fool me~ Step by step, nervous footsteps, with excitement~ I prepared this much today~ I missed you, uncle~”

The audience applauded IU for her clever lyrics, and they burst into laughter once more after Yoo Hee Yeol asked, “Why do you call me ‘uncle’ and ‘mister’ when you call Yoon Sang ‘oppa’?” Yoon Sang is the composer of “The Story Only I Didn’t Know” and is 43 years old – three years older than 40-year-old Yoo Hee Yeol.

IU replied, “I only found out recently that Uncle Yoo Hee Yeol is younger than Yoon Sang oppa. With his image, I can’t measure Yoon Sang oppa’s age.”

Yoo Hee Yeol revealed, “When I was in elementary school, I dreamed of becoming a musician through watching Yoon Sang-sunbae (senior).” 

Credits: Phenom@allkpop
Source: Mystar

Loves it when she sings like this =)

No comments:

Post a Comment