Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Why did IU become a singer?


On April 4th, IU guested on the ‘Special Entertainment’ segment of SBS’s “Good Morning“, and talked about her influences in deciding a career in music.


She revealed, “My father really loves singing. I remember always listening to music with my dad growing up, and we’d often visit karaoke together as well. I think that had a lot of influence on me.” 

IU also mentioned the deciding factor in her decision to become a star by adding, “In my first year of junior high, one of my teachers suggested that I perform at my school’s athletics competition. Once I stood on that stage, I knew that I wanted to become a singer and formally began looking for auditions then.”

Viewers applauded her efforts at such a young age and acknowledged that she was indeed a well-rounded artist, and not just a one-hit wonder.

Credits: Vitalsign@allkpop
Source: Nate

They always say your destiny is determined at an instant...how true...

No comments:

Post a Comment