Tuesday, May 10, 2011

IU to perform for Teachers' day!

 Just because I love this pic =)

The Seoul Metropolitan Office of Education revealed today that they will be holding an exciting event to celebrate Teacher's Day which falls on the coming 15th this month.

On May 13th, this Teacher's Day event, 'Teacher! Teacher! Our teacher!' will be held at the Seoul Education Training Institute. During the event, there will be an awards ceremony, teachers and students will share interesting experiences, play traditional games together and popular singer IU is also scheduled to perform.

In order to boost the morale of teachers, in the month of May, there will be all kinds of performances as well as book sale discounts for teachers during this period.

(Note: Parts of the article unrelated to IU were omitted from this translation)

Translation: squishyblob @ WeHeartIU
Credits: Nate

I wonder if my teacher will give me high marks if I invited IU for my school's teachers' day...hmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment