Monday, May 2, 2011

Kim Yuna wanted IU


Kim Jae Hyuk, PD of 'Kim Yuna's Kiss and Cry' which will be broadcasted starting from May 22nd, revealed his reason for casting IU on the show. Through a phone conversation with '10Asia', Kim Jae Hyuk PD said, "Yuna has always liked IU. Even when I first started discussing the show with her, she told me it would be great if she could be on the show with IU. On hearing that, I assumed that the response from IU's side would be good. Furthermore, since IU is the current trend, as long as it is alright with IU's side, there would be no reason for me to refuse."

(The rest of the article was omitted from the translation as the content has already been reported previously.)


Translation: squishyblob @ WeHeartIU
Source: Nate

I realized that Kim Yuna really loved celebrities with good vocals ( she also mentioned that she was a fan of Taeyeon) either that or she just thinks that she's cute...hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment