Friday, May 27, 2011

Yoon Sang regrets composing "The Story only I didn't know" for IU


Singer/songwriter Yoon Sang revealed that he regrets composing the song 'Story Only I Didn't Know' for IU.


On a recent episode of KBS Prime 'Lee Geum Hee's Special Meeting', Yoon Sang made a guest appearance and expressed, "When I first saw IU on TV, her gaze was downcast" and "Therefore, I composed the ballad 'Story Only I Didn't Know' for her to match that sad expression of hers."

"But now thinking back about it, I feel slightly sorry for writing such a sad song for IU who has yet to even complete high school. However, this time when we had the chance to work together again for the EXPO 2012 Yeosu Korea theme song, fortunately I had the chance to give her a much brighter image by composing the song 'Stories of the Sea' for her," said Yoon Sang, revealing his affections for his junior, IU.

Meanwhile, shown on this broadcast on May 27th is also the music life story of Yoon Sang for whom it has been 20 years since he debuted as a singer as well as what Sung Si Kyung, Yoon Jung Shin and other stars have to say about Yoon Sang's image.


Translation: squishyblob @ WeHeartIU
Source: Newsen via Nate
Original article: Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment