Sunday, June 5, 2011

Choi In Hwa prefers Krystal!??!?!

Posted Image

'Kiss and Cry' Choi In Hwa confessed that when it was confirmed that he would be partners with IU for the show, he thought the sky was going to come crashing down.


On the 3rd episode of SBS 'Kiss and Cry' which was broadcasted on June 5th, Choi In Hwa expressed during his individual interview, "I wanted to partner someone that was good at sports" and "so I wanted to partner Krystal". During last week's broadcast, he looked slightly disappointed when it was decided that IU would be his partner.

Choi In Hwa also said during his individual interview, "I thought the sky was going to come crashing down. There was no one left but IU, I felt like I was at a loss about what to do."

On hearing her partner's true feelings, IU asked, "Really?" (See her ahjumma laughter response at 2:51) and "He didn't really show any hint of that towards me. Is he acting?"

In front of IU, he told her, "Even though I may have had an awkward expression then, that definitely wasn't supposed to be the case," and tried to explain to IU that he was not feeling disappointed then.

During the same broadcast, IU told her partner in a cool manner, "Teaching me will give you a sense of accomplishment" and gave her characteristic strong smile. She also confessed that she honestly had no idea about her partner's true feelings and that it would be alright as long as she worked hard from now on, saying, "Since I ended up in last position, the only thing that is left for me to do is to climb up."



Translation: squishyblob @ WeHeartIU
Source: Newsen, Hankyung, TVDaily via Nate

Here you go! The video =)

2 comments:

  1. wait did she have any more skating performances?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has! But it's in the next episode! Not this =(

    ReplyDelete