Saturday, June 25, 2011

Woo Young talks about IU

Woo-U/ Milky fans brace yourself...It's a cruel world =(



On June 21st, the members of 2PM sat down for an interview, and had a chance to talk about girls.

Wooyoung, who had participated in the drama ‘Dream High‘ with IU, said with a sigh, “After people found out that I had taken IU out for dinner, things became uncomfortable between us. When I sent her a text saying, “Do you hate me”, she replied back with, “We’re fine now”, but didn’t text me again after that. When we see each other at a broadcasting station, she’ll just give me a quick smile and run away.

He added, “We’re just friends but I think I’m maybe trying too hard to become better friends with her.

(Other non IU parts were omitted)

Credits: Cduswnl@allkpop
Source + Photo: Yonhap News via Daum

No comments:

Post a Comment