Saturday, January 29, 2011

IU talks about her "men"

 **Updated with a video clip of the interview
IU recently appeared on Y-Star's "Star news top 10 reactions" and was asked about her changing ideal men during the interview.

When asked for her thoughts on her ‘fish bowl’ controversy, IU answered, “I honestly don’t know what ‘fish bowl’ is. I answered as honestly as I could during all of the times I was asked, but they made many articles out of that. Lately, I’ve been thinking that I need to be more careful with what I say.”


She continued, “During interviews, the reporters always list a few names they want me to choose my ideal men from. The interview often doesn’t state that my ‘ideal man’ was chosen from their list, which is why I think so many articles keep saying that I constantly change my ideal men.”

Check out her full segment at 11 AM KST on January 29th through cable channel, Y-STAR.

Note:‘fish bowl’ is a term used to describe men and women that lead a variety of potential partners on but never settle, much like taking care of fish in a fish bowl)


Credits: Vitalsign@allkpop
Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110128n10355

Video clip of the interview
Credits:2010th@youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment