Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"IU's voice is beautiful"

Wonder who said that? Check it out under the cut!

Yes! It's none other then Corinne Bailey Rae!!

Translated article:
Corinne Bailey Rae shares her thoughts on her first Korean concert with Newsen.

Singer IU has always considered Corinne Bailey Rae as her role model. Luck would have it that now, she’ll be the opening act for Corinne Bailey Rae’s first Korean concert. Corinne Bailey Rae revealed “IU has a very beautiful voice. Through video clips I was sent, I watched IU sing my songs while playing the guitar herself,” and “For someone to think of me as a role model means that they believe in my work, and that they identify with me. I am very much looking forward to IU’s upcoming performance.”

*Translator's Note: Extra information about Corinne Bailey Rae has been omitted.
Credits: janeberryblue @ WeHeartIU.com

Source: Newsen

Not only her!! But we too anticipate the collaboration. GO IU!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment