Thursday, March 17, 2011

IU and Shin Bong Sun looks alike part 2!!


IU recently talked about her resemblance to comedienne Shin Bong Sun.


IU appeared on MBC FM4U’s ‘Pond and Dreaming Radio‘ and answered the following question from one of the listeners, “What do you think when you hear that you look like Shin Bong Sun?“. She laughed it off and answered, “My mom says I look like her too“.

She continued, “Sometimes I even think I look like her. I think our eyes and mouth area look similar. When I first saw her, I was surprised because she looked much prettier than I expected. If you keep looking at her, she is very pretty and also has a lot of charms”.

The MCs, Yoo Se Yoon and Yoo Sang Moo, said “Shin Bong Sun is our junior; she surprisingly cries easily and has a lot of charms“.

MC Jang Dong Min joked, “Shin Bong Sun, you can’t send in questions like this!“, making the entire cast laugh.

Credits: ramham424
Source: Nate

For those who are wondering what is the hoo haa about, look HERE

Maybe (just maybe) that letter was really sent by Shin Bong Sun....

No comments:

Post a Comment