Wednesday, March 9, 2011

IU ends "The Story only I didn't know " this week


Although it’s only been three weeks since IU kicked off her promotions for “The Story Only I Didn’t Know“, she’s already made plans to wrap her promotions this weekend.


A representative from Loen Entertainment expressed on March 9th, “IU will be concluding her promotions for ‘The Story Only I Didn’t Know’ on ‘Inkigayo‘ on March 13th. Meanwhile, IU will continue to show her charms through ‘Inkigayo’ as a main MC, as well as through the SBS sitcom, ‘Welcome to the Show‘.” See article HERE

IU, who will be replacing Jung Yonghwa on “Inkigayo”, will be tackling her first MC stint alongside B2ST’s Kikwang. Is there anything she can't do? Musing over her new position, she expressed, ”When I think about doing a live broadcast every Sunday, I get nervous. Also, I will learn a lot from Jo Kwon oppa and Sulli, so that I won’t make any mistakes.”

The young star will appear on goodbye stages for “Music Bank” on March 11th, “Music Core” on March 12th, and finally “Inkigayo” on the 13th.

Credits: Casper@allkpop

So sad it's ending soon, cause it means seeing her less. But thankfully there is still "Welcome to the show!" and "Inkigayo"  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment