Friday, April 29, 2011

Producer of "I am a Singer" contacted IU

We maybe in for a treat seeing more IU performances! Not to mention seeing her ousting other singers *evil laughter*


The new head of MBC’s “I Am A Singer”, producer Shin Jung Soo, has listed the names of singers he is trying to recruit to the show.
I’ve contacted IU and Yang Hee Eun,” said producer Shin at the show’s press conference which was held on the 29th at the MBC studio in Seoul.

‘I Am a Singer’ does not have a policy on who can appear on the show. “I don’t count out idols,” said Shin.
However, he also added that he will not bother someone who disagrees with the survival aspect of the show. “I don’t see the need to force a singer who disagrees with the survival notion,” said Producer Shin. He added, “We ask them if they agree with our system at the interview.”

He also mentioned, “No singer on the show is perfect and anyone can appear as long as he/she agrees with the survival aspect.”

In addition to IU and Yang Hee Eun, Shin is also currently recruiting an indie band. “I can’t say who. For every ten people we contact, six of them show interest but four say the show doesn’t meet their professional goal.”

‘I’m a Singer’ currently features the original singers, Lee So Ra, Park Jung Hyun, Kim Bum Soo and Yoon Do Hyun, and the new contestants, Kim Yeon Woo, Im Jae Bum and BMK. The new episode airs on May 1st.

Credits: 1takek@allkpop
Source: Daum

IU WILL WIN! FWIGHTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment