Monday, May 16, 2011

New Me2day posts!

IU recently posted 2 new Me2day posts!



The birthday rice cake that was delivered to me during Inkigayo! I enjoyed eating it together with the other performers and staff members! Thank you♥Also, there's really a lot of presents and letters! I want to take photos of all of them one by one and upload the photos, but then I would be slow to greet everyone! Thank you^^♥





I really wore this to the broadcasting station for work today! Hehe thank you♥ Returning only after my schedule has ended, my birthday has also ended!keke I was feeling nervous all day, so I forgot all about my birthday, but to all the people who wished me a happy birthday, thank you! Mom, dad, I love you♥

Translations: squishyblob @ WeHeartIU
Source: Me2day 

LOVING THE SHIRT!!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment